Stock Alert! Only Ultrasonic Pest Rejects Available In Your State
Don't miss our ONE-TIME FIRE SALE. It's ending soon.
19 : 38 : 23
ULTRASONIC PEST REJECT TECHNOLOGY ALLOWS YOU TO
LIVE IN A PEST-FREE HOME
Brand new way of dealing with thee pests, both insects and rodents, that don't involve killing them and is 100% safe for your health. Developed by a Stanford Scientist using military frequency technology, Ultrasonic Pest Reject uses low frequency sound waves, inaudible to humans and pets, which drive pests out of your home which makes it the most reliable and technologically advanced pest repeller to hit the market today.
- Developed by a Stanford scientist using military frequency technology to drive pests out of certain range
- Uses low frequency sound waves, inaudible to humans and pets
- Non toxic, environmentally friendly
- Mice, rats, spiders, roaches, mosquitoes, ants; None are immune to the sound and completely leave after a few short weeks of use.
- STOP spending hundreds or even thousands of dollars of costly pest control services. Let the ULTRASONIC PEST REJECT drive out pests for a fraction of hiring Pest Control services on a MONTHLY basis.
- Drives pests out without killing them. No need to clean up dead insects and rodents.
- Quick and easy 5 second setup
- Simply plug in the unit and let the ULTRASONIC PEST REJECT do the rest.
- Use 1 unit per average-sized room with a pest problem. Additional units will be required in larger areas.
- Areas such as attics, basements, garages and large storage areas may require more than one unit. Perfect Accessory for Indoor Rodent Control.
- WHAT PEOPLE ARE SAYING -
"Since Buying 3 of this Ultrasonic Pest Rejects it has taken care of our Mice and Stink Bug issues. We had mice in the Basement and they started to venture into our kitchen at night so I bought one of these for each floor of our home. We have a basement, Main floor and 2nd floor. I installed one on each floor including the basement. We had major Stick Bug issues especially on our 2nd floor and since installing this product on our 2nd floor we have not seen even one Stink Bug. We were dealing with them every few days. I wasn't sure it would take care of the Stink Bugs but it has to my surprise. Also we have found no mouse droppings anywhere in our basement or in the kitchen cabinets. We have a very old home built in the 1900's and have always had issues with various types of spiders and mice. By installing one of these on every floor including the basement our insect and mice issues have pretty much been eliminated. I would recommend this product to anyone with similar insect and rodent problems as they really do seem to work. I have had them for about one month and would not hesitate to recommend them to family and friends. In fact my Mother's Boyfriend asked me the brand of the ones I bought and he bought a few and also has no more mice issues."
-Jerry Hopkins from Indianapolis, IN
"I am finding the pest repeller helpful in my house. I HATE roaches and it seems to be chasing them out! It's been more than a few weeks now, and I find these little, quiet, and handy Ultrasonic Pest Rejects are FANTASTIC! We have had 14 days of steady rain here in Palo Alto, which usually means Roaches and Ants and other creepy crawlies in the house... not a one! Not even a spider! I sooooo am thrilled that I went with this one... AND my 13 year old elderly dachshund doesn't even know these are running in the house! LOVE LOVE LOVE these so much more than bug sprays!!!!"
-Angela Kelley from Palo Alto, CA
Awesome, no more mice, better than the 600/year pest guy for 4 years that didn't work, better than poison that they just keep coming back, awesome...needed two to cover the basement entries, working great for 3 winter months so far, doesn't bother cat or dog."
-Robert Goodwin from Chicago, IL
Are you ready to live in a 100% pest free home?
(Take advantage of our one-time fire sale - its ending soon!)
YES! I WANT 50%
Ultrasonic Pest Reject
About 5 minutes ago